The rules are you tell eight interesting things about yourself and tag eight other people and have them share eight things about themselves.
1. I have had GBS twice in my life once when I was five and again this past year. The first time I had it I almost died. This time they had medical treatment for the disease. It is very rare for a person to get diagnosed twice in life.
2. When I was a junior in high school, I almost died of carbon monoxide poisoning. It was a cold night and the heater in our house broke. It was a Saturday night. If we had not been Christians and not woke up to go to Church on Sunday, the fire department said just a another hour or so and we all would have been dead.
3. I grew up in Abilene and went to graduated from Lubbock Christian University. I really enjoyed living in Lubbock. We lived in an apartment right across from Day Break Coffee Co. & you could open the windows and smell the beans roasting.
4. Next to God, family, ministry, I love coffee. I am what you call, "a coffee conisueor".
5. The latest book I read was last night. It was "Green Eggs & Ham" by Dr. Suess. The boys love that book.
6. As I sip on a cup of coffee, I cherish each day that God gives me. The time that I have with family, making it the best experience with them that I possibly can. Relaxing. Taking one day at a time. Teaching my children the things I want them to learn and making my wife understand how much I love and appreciate her. The time I have with the Church, in sermon preparation, I cherish every passage. I mediate pray and think how it might apply to the lives of those in whom I am teaching and preaching. In Blogging, I try to getting others to think about their faith and letting others know just how much God wants to have that relationship with them. Everyday is a gift.
7. My favorite book is the Bible. My favorite book in the Bible is 1 John. My favorite person in the Bible is Enoch.
8. I would like to see books written by and speakers at lectureships like: Trey Morgan, Matt Dabbs, Darin Hamm, Wade Tannehill, Josh, Alan, and others. I think from your blogs you have alot of great thoughts that could be great books and lectures.
I tag: Darin Hamm, Wade Tannehill, Josh, Alan, Laymond, Don Neyland, and whoever else wants to be tagged who reads my blog. I in school never really liked the game tag because I was so slow but this is kind of different.
What do you think?
Share your thoughts.