preacherman

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Coaching

We had our first practice last night.
I think I am going to like coaching.
We practiced for a little over an hour.
We practiced catching with bare hands, then with gloves, then grounders.
Then the kids were ready to try out hitting off the tee.
We have some really good hitters.
I think some switch hitters too.
I finally talked to them about running the bases: run to first base first, etc. I told them when I say run home you don't run off the field and to your house; you run to home plate.
Then we all ran the bases together.
It was a lot of fun and think the kids had a great time too.
Can't wait til next practice.
We get the kids on the field and get them to see what it is going to be like in a game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Odell Beckham Jr. 'not having fun' playing Nike Roshe Run football right now Shalise Manza Young,Shutdown Corner Tue, Oct 4 5:09 Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes PM PDT Comments wholesale nfl jerseys Sign in to cheap nfl jerseys like Reblog on Tumblr Nike Air Max 90 Share NFL Jerseys Tweet Email Apparently it Nike Free Run stinks to be Odell Beckham Jr. these days. The New York Giants receiver feels he’s being unfairly targeted by opposing players and officials, and he’s fed up. “Football is my sanctuary,” Beckham told ESPN’s Anita Marks on Tuesday. “It’s where I go to escape. It’s where I’m most happy. I’m not having fun anymore.” He also told Marks nfl jerseys store he has more fun at practice than he has at games.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home